MPS iPad Request Form Open Feb. 14 - 26
Moore Public Schools is recycling its student-used iPads this semester and MPS families can request a single device for $50. The online request form is open from Feb. 14 -26, 2023.
MOORE, Okla. (Feb. 13, 2023) -- Moore Public Schools is recycling its student-used iPads this semester and MPS families are able to make a request to purchase a single device for $50. The online request form is open from 6 p.m., Feb. 14 to 6 p.m., Feb. 26, 2023.
Each 6th generation, 32G iPad available for sale has been wiped, unlocked and reset, and is ready for use with an individual’s AppleID. Each device is black and WiFi and cellular ready, should a family wish to put the device on their individual cellular plan. Families may use the online request form below to make a single request for ONE device per household. If we receive multiple requests from a single household, only ONE device will be considered. This allows for the widest dissemination of devices possible to MPS families.
- Only ONE household student's information is needed to verify MPS enrollment.
- Completing an iPad request does NOT guarantee a device.
- iPad distribution is based on the order in which we receive requests, which are date and time-stamped.
- A confirmation email will be sent per request. **This will happen on or close to March 3.
- **Upon receipt of a confirmation email, you must respond to receive a ticket number with the time of pickup.
- The pickup date for devices is March 10 at the Technology Building, adjacent to the main MPS Administrative Service Center.
- If you do NOT receive a confirmation email, either the requested information was not entered correctly, or we have run out of devices and you will be placed on a waiting list.
We will ONLY notify those on the waiting list if a device becomes available. Again, by order of receipt. The link to request an MPS iPad is here: https://forms.office.com/r/MWZcMdbg2F.
For questions, contact the MPS Technology Office at 405-735-4001.